Saturday, March 21, 2009

Saturdy Blues


I'm not really blue. It has been gloomy and rainy all day - which I like - and I got to sleep until noon - which is always a plus... so the day hasn't been half bad. Managed to do my taxes and rack up a fat refund (at least part of which will no doubt find itself in the hands of the local craft shops before long), and I cleaned up my office. All in all, not bad!


This week, I finally broke down and ordered this bag from HautTotes:

I am so happy with it! I haven't had a HUGE purse in EVER, and it's turning out to be a blessing. I can carry everything in it, and it is reinforced with mesh, so it won't break. This lady does beautiful work. I highly recommend her.
Tomorrow, the parents will be bringing over my birthday present! YAY! EARLY BIRTHDAY PRESSY! YAY! I love holidays where I get free stuff. SRSLY!

No comments:

Post a Comment